I’m taking Impact. The first meeting is today.
It’s a course for women about self defense and mostly rape prevention.
I’m nervous and jittery walking around the kitchen baking cookies.
I’m worried about the following things:
- I’m going to be late
- I won’t like anyone else in the course
- I’ll be scared of just about every guy I see outside of the meetings
- I won’t be able to punch hard, like in that dream I had about the mosquito
- I’ll cry whenever I have to face something difficult
- I’ll be really shy and won’t have the guts to talk to the other girls/women